The Health Professions Association aims to inspire our members to become involved with the greater community.
- Hear about a day-in-the-life of healthcare professionals
- Get hands-on experience with interactive events such as our Suture Clinic
- Become informed of local health needs and learn what you can do
We hope to connect like-minded individuals on and off campus whose goals are to improve the quality of health through research, volunteer work, medical care, and beyond.
- Form relationships with fellow UCSB pre-health students
- Meet with healthcare professionals
- Learn from current medical students
- Find out about specific volunteer and research opportunities
It is our ultimate purpose to help YOU achieve your dreams as a healthcare professional!
- Receive tips from medical school admissions directors
- Take advantage of members' 10% off Kaplan Test Prep